Stamford High School for Girls, High Street, St Martin's, Stamford, Lincolnshire

Stamford High School for Girls, High Street, St Martin's, Stamford, Lincolnshire
Photograph taken 18 June 2003 © Mr Brian Harris. Source Historic England Archive ref: 193683

Stamford High School for Girls was built in 1876. It incorporated several other earlier buildings on the street. The building of 1876 at numbers 26 to 29 High Street, St Martins, was designed by the architect Edward Browning in a 'Gothic' style.