The Bull Ring, Birmingham, West Midlands

The Bull Ring, Birmingham, West Midlands
Photograph taken 1905 © Reproduced by permission of Historic England Archive ref: bb70_00775

A view of the Bull Ring containing market stalls and shoppers. The church of St Martin lies in the background. The area was developed in the latter half of the 20th century to contain a shopping complex and offices.

Location

West Midlands Birmingham

Period

Edwardian (1902 - 1913)

Tags

market street people men women children clothing shop