The Hanging Chapel, Langport, Somerset
The chapel is first mentioned in 1344. It was the Guild Chapel of St Mary, to whom it is still dedicated. It has had a variety of uses. It became the Town Hall in 1570, a grammar school in the 18th century, then an arms store, a Sunday school and various private uses until it became a Masonic Lodge in 1891.