The Hippodrome Theatre, Green Lane, Derby
The Hippodrome Theatre was built as a variety theatre in 1914 and has had other uses since then. It was designed by Marshall and Tweedy. This type of design was used when the first cinemas were built in the late 1920s. When listed this building had not been altered much at all. In 2010 it has been partly demolished.