The Octagonal, Buxton, Derbyshire
The Octagonal was formerly known as the Pavilion. It was built in 1875 and designed by Robert Ripon Duke as a concert hall. The concert hall was built as part of the entertainment buildings constructed on the north side of the Pavilion Gardens. The gardens were donated to the town by the 7th Duke of Devonshire.