The Old Grammar School, Coventry, West Midlands

The Old Grammar School, Coventry, West Midlands
Photograph taken 11 April 2003 © Mr John Barlow LRPS. Source Historic England Archive ref: 218489

This building was originally a 12th century chapel and the Hospital of St John. It was used as a Grammar School from 1545.

Location

West Midlands Coventry

Period

Medieval (Middle Ages) (1066 - 1484)

Tags

school hospital chapel religion faith education welfare Medieval (1066 - 1484)