The Public Library, Pydar Street, Truro, Cornwall
This building was originally the Free Library. It was opened in 1896 by Passmore Edwards. He donated the money and laid the foundation stone. This is one of 6 libraries in Cornwall donated by Passmore Edwards. The 3 story Central Technical Schools for Cornwall were built onto the library building in 1899. They were opened by the Right Honourable the Earl of Edgcumbe, Lord Lieutenant of Cornwall. Both buildings were designed by Sylvanus Trevail. Passmore Edwards also paid for the schools.