The School Hall, Dover College, Effingham Crescent, Dover, Kent
The School Hall at Dover College was built around 1139 as the refectory to St Martin's Priory. The priory was refounded by Archbishop Corbeuil in 1131. It is one of the most impressive 12th century domestic buildings to have survived with very little change. It is built of flint with bands of Caen stone.