Tithe barn, Abbotsbury, Dorset
The Benedictine monastery complex at Abbotsbury was founded in 1044. The huge tithe barn lay to the south of the site. It dates from around 1400 and is the largest barn in England, 272 feet in length. St. Catherine's Chapel was built by the monks on a hilltop to the south-east of the site as a pilgrimage chapel.