Unilever House, Victoria Embankment, London
The headquarters for the Unilever Group was built in 1930-31 to a design by J Lomax-Simpson with Burnet, Tait and Lorne. Noted for its monumental facade with statues by Sir William Reid Dick, the reliefs on the lifts are by Eric Gill. The building was altered between 1980 and 1996. This picture from the 1930s shows the accounts department.