Walter Parsons Corn Stores ,10, Forbury road, Reading

Walter Parsons Corn Stores ,10, Forbury road, Reading
Photograph taken 18 April 2001 © Ms Pamela Jackson LRPS. Source Historic England Archive.NM ref: 430486

The warehouse was built in 1890 for Walter Parsons, corn merchants. There is an entrance for carriages and carts through the left side. The office was on the right with the front entrance and loading bay behind. It had three storage floors above.

Location

Reading Reading

Period

Victorian (1837 - 1901)

Tags

industry work corn store shop Victorian (1837 - 1901)