Woodspring Priory, near Weston-super-Mare, Avon
An Augustinian Priory was founded circa 1210 at Dodlinch. It had moved to Woodspring by 1226. It was dissolved in 1536. The remains consist of the church, the gateway to the chapter house, the refectory or infirmary, gatehouse, converted remains of the priors lodging and a barn. The remains are now part of a farm. The tower of the former Church of the Holy Trinity, St Mary and St Thomas a Becket is prominent.