St Andrew, Pondside
St Andrew, Pondside, Wootton, North Lincolnshire, Wootton DN39 6SF View on map
13th century church, restored in 1851. Clock made by William Thomas of Lincoln and originally fitted in 1877. South nave and aisle re-roofed in 2008. North nave and aisle re-roofed in 2013 when major restoration work was done to the tower and church walls.
- Grant Recipient: St Andrew PCC
- Contact for access: Ms Valerie Morris
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.