Historic England Corporate Plan 2021-22
Our Corporate Plan shows what we will do over the next year to help realise our long-term Strategy – Championing Heritage, Improving Lives.
Our Strategic Objectives and Activities describe the steps we will take to improve people’s lives by championing and protecting the historic environment in 2021/22. Our Values will guide the decisions we make along the way.
Our sector, along with many others, has been significantly impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. We continue to deliver our core activities while adapting and responding to factors beyond our control. We’ll review our activities regularly and continue to collaborate with partners and communities to respond to changing circumstances.
To improve people’s lives by championing and protecting the historic environment.
A heritage that is valued, celebrated and shared by everyone. A historic environment that people connect with and learn from and that we are proud to pass on to future generations.
How we do things is as important as what we do and that’s where our Values come in. They inform and influence how we go about every part of our work.
- Passion We share our love of the historic environment to inspire and energise people
- Learning We listen and learn, and pass on this knowledge to others
- Collaboration We work with partners and we work together to achieve great things
- Openness We communicate in a way that’s understandable, available and useful to everyone
- Responsibility We are accountable to the public and we always act with integrity
Please download the PDF for more detail.