Church of St Mary, The Green, Full Sutton - East Riding of Yorkshire (UA)

A small medieval church, extensively rebuilt in 1845 by GT Andrews. The calcareous sandstone of the walls is eroding and the roof is in poor condition.

Church of St Mary, The Green, Full Sutton - East Riding of Yorkshire (UA)
© Historic England

Site Details

    Designated Site Name:
    CHURCH OF ST MARY
    Heritage Category:
    Listed Building grade II
    List Entry Number:
    1083836
    Local Planning Authority:
    East Riding of Yorkshire (UA)
    Site Type:
    Religious ritual and funerary > Church

Location

    Building Name:
    Church of St Mary
    Street Name:
    The Green
    Unitary Authority:
    East Riding of Yorkshire (UA)
    Parish:
    Full Sutton
    Parliamentary Constituency:
    East Yorkshire
    Region:
    North East and Yorkshire

Assessment Information

    Assessment Type:
    Place of worship
    Condition:
    Poor
    Priority:
    C - Slow decay; no solution agreed
    Previous Priority:
    C
    Ownership:
    Religious organisation
    Designation:
    Listed Place of Worship grade II