Church of All Saints, Church Lane, Saxby All Saints - North Lincolnshire (UA)

Late C13 church rebuilt between 1845 and 1849 by George Gilbert Scott in the Decorated style, with tower rebuilt by Neville in 1873. Roof repairs funded by the National Lottery Heritage Fund Grants for Places of Worship scheme in 2013 are complete. A further phase of works is needed to repair the tower masonry.

Church of All Saints, Church Lane, Saxby All Saints - North Lincolnshire (UA)
© Historic England

Site Details

    Designated Site Name:
    CHURCH OF ALL SAINTS
    Heritage Category:
    Listed Building grade II
    List Entry Number:
    1103702
    Local Planning Authority:
    North Lincolnshire (UA)
    Site Type:
    Religious ritual and funerary > Church

Location

    Building Name:
    Church of All Saints
    Street Name:
    Church Lane
    Unitary Authority:
    North Lincolnshire (UA)
    Parish:
    Saxby All Saints
    Parliamentary Constituency:
    Brigg and Goole
    Region:
    Midlands

Assessment Information

    Assessment Type:
    Place of worship
    Condition:
    Fair
    Priority:
    C - Slow decay; no solution agreed
    Previous Priority:
    C
    Ownership:
    Religious organisation
    Designation:
    Listed Place of Worship grade II, CA