Historic England Research Issue 2
This is the magazine version of Historic England Research. It reports on projects and activities involving applied research into the historic environment.
- The Staffordshire Hoard
- Historic graffiti
- Tintagel and the legend of Tristan and Yseult
- Earthworm calcite and dating
- Patterns under the plough – recent aerial reconnaissance on the claylands
- A new resource for studying the Romano-British countryside
- Foresight for the future
- Stand by for impact!
- Lost landscapes of Palaeolithic Britain
- Historic England’s Informed Conservation series
- Historic England publications
- Historic England staff publications
- Series: Research News/Historic England Research
- Publication Status: Completed
- ISBN: 0753‒8674
Also of interest...
If you require an alternative, accessible version of this document (for instance in audio, Braille or large print) please contact us:
Customer Service Department
Telephone: 0370 333 0607
Fax: 01793 414926
Textphone: 0800 015 0516
Email: [email protected]