25-31, THE GREEN

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1040816

Date first listed: 29-Jun-1973

Date of most recent amendment: 18-May-1988

Statutory Address: 25-31, THE GREEN

Map

Ordnance survey map of 25-31, THE GREEN
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1040816 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 19-Nov-2018 at 04:49:55.

Location

Statutory Address: 25-31, THE GREEN

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Northamptonshire

District: South Northamptonshire (District Authority)

Parish: Deanshanger

National Grid Reference: SP 76494 39549

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

DEANSHANGER THE GREEN SP7639 (North side) 18/28 Nos.25-31 (odd) 29/06/73 (Formerly listed as Carpenters Charity Houses) GV II

Row of cottages formerly almshouses. Dated 1823 with C20 alterations. Coursed squared limestone, hipped slate roof, brick ridge stacks. C20 doors to left and right of centre and to far left and right all with one side-light and hood moulds. 3-light casement winmdows to ground floor with hood moulds and semi-circular windows to 1st floor with keyblocks. Ends have blank semi-circular window to 1st floor with keyblock. Overhanging eaves. Interior not inspected. Formerly Carpenters Charity Houses. The original almshouses were founded by Anthony Carpenter in 1642. Present doors were all formerly windows; original entrances were to rear.

Listing NGR: SP7649439549

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 235265

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing