WELLFIELD AND ADJOINING OUTBUILDINGS TO NORTH-WEST

Overview

Heritage Category:
Listed Building
Grade:
II
List Entry Number:
1054489
Date first listed:
01-Dec-1951
Date of most recent amendment:
05-Jun-1985
Statutory Address:
WELLFIELD AND ADJOINING OUTBUILDINGS TO NORTH-WEST

Map

Ordnance survey map of WELLFIELD AND ADJOINING OUTBUILDINGS TO NORTH-WEST
© Crown Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2019. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1054489 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 21-Sep-2019 at 10:37:43.

Location

Statutory Address:
WELLFIELD AND ADJOINING OUTBUILDINGS TO NORTH-WEST

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

District:
Shropshire (Unitary Authority)
Parish:
Newcastle on Clun
National Grid Reference:
SO 25468 82765

Details

SO 28 SE CLUN C.P. -

6/23 Wellfield and adjoining 1.12.51 outbuildings to North- west (formerly listed as Wellfield) GV II

House and outbuildings. Circa 1840. Limestone ashlar with slate roof in 2 parallel ranges. 2 storeys. Deep eaves; integral stone end stacks. 3 bays, 16-pane glazing bar sashes with stone flat arches; central 6-panelled door with Greek Doric porch, consisting of coupled columns supporting frieze, cornice and blocking course. Outbuildings to North-west; coursed limestone rubble, timber framed first floors with painted brick nogging and slate roof. L-plan with stables, coach house and loft.

Listing NGR: SO2546882765

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number:
257117
Legacy System:
LBS

Legal

This building is listed under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended for its special architectural or historic interest.

End of official listing

Images of England

Images of England was a photographic record of every listed building in England, created as a snap shot of listed buildings at the turn of the millennium. These photographs of the exterior of listed buildings were taken by volunteers between 1999 and 2008. The project was supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund.

Date: 06 Sep 2006
Reference: IOE01/15984/23
Rights: Copyright IoE Mr Richard Summers. Source Historic England Archive
Archive image, may not represent current condition of site.
To view this image please use Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge.

Your Contributions

Do you know more about this entry?

The following information has been contributed by users volunteering for our Enriching The List project. For small corrections to the List Entry please see our Minor Amendments procedure.

The information and images below are the opinion of the contributor, are not part of the official entry and do not represent the official position of Historic England. We have not checked that the contributions below are factually accurate. Please see our terms and conditions. If you wish to report an issue with a contribution or have a question please email [email protected].