JENNY'S FARMHOUSE

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1138976

Date first listed: 09-Dec-1983

Date of most recent amendment: 02-Feb-1984

Statutory Address: JENNY'S FARMHOUSE, DONCASTER HILL

Map

Ordnance survey map of JENNY'S FARMHOUSE
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1138976 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 23-Oct-2018 at 03:52:25.

Location

Statutory Address: JENNY'S FARMHOUSE, DONCASTER HILL

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

District: Cheshire East (Unitary Authority)

Parish: Higher Hurdsfield

National Grid Reference: SJ 93115 75082

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

In the entry for: HURDSFIELD CP DONCASER HILL (East Side) 2/63 Janney's Farmhouse

The name shall be amended to: DONCASTER HILL (East Side)

Jenny's Farmhouse

------------------------------------

SJ 97 NW HURDSFIELD C. P. DONCASTER HILL (East side)

2/63 Janney's Farmhouse

II

Farmhouse : dated 1713 with mid C19 alterations. Coursed squared buff sandstone rubble. Kerridge stone-slate roof and 2 stone chimneys. T-shaped in plan. 2-storey, 3-bay front. Left end and central bay have 3-light wooden casements with plain stone lintels and sills, those above in gabled half dormers, with heavy roof timbers showing, and a projecting rubble course above the window. Similar course at 1st floor. 5-board door under plain lintel in the right end bay, date plaque reading JMJ 1713 above. Contemporary stone extension to rear and brick addition to the left.

Listing NGR: SJ9311575082

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 57978

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing