THE OLD RECTORY (ADJOINING WEST SIDE OF CHURCHYARD)

Overview

Heritage Category:
Listed Building
Grade:
II*
List Entry Number:
1160916
Date first listed:
19-May-1950
Statutory Address:
THE OLD RECTORY (ADJOINING WEST SIDE OF CHURCHYARD), WINDSOR END

Map

Ordnance survey map of THE OLD RECTORY (ADJOINING WEST SIDE OF CHURCHYARD)
© Crown Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2019. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1160916 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 16-Oct-2019 at 13:11:40.

Location

Statutory Address:
THE OLD RECTORY (ADJOINING WEST SIDE OF CHURCHYARD), WINDSOR END

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County:
Buckinghamshire
District:
South Bucks (District Authority)
Parish:
Beaconsfield
National Grid Reference:
SU 94528 89904

Details

SU 98 NW BEACONSFIELD WINDSOR END 3/136 (west side)

The Old Rectory 19.5.50 (adjoining west side of Churchyard)

- 11*

C16, completely restored in 1901. Brick; timber and plaster; tiled roof. Surrounds 3 sides of a courtyard. Hall on west, and enclosing wall and doorway on east. Contemporary doorways, carved stone fireplaces, other features, and later panelling. Used for parochial purchases. RCHM I, p 42 item (4).

Listing NGR: SU9452889904

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number:
43766
Legacy System:
LBS

Sources

Other
An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Buckinghamshire Volume One South, (1912)

Legal

This building is listed under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended for its special architectural or historic interest.

End of official listing

Images of England

Images of England was a photographic record of every listed building in England, created as a snap shot of listed buildings at the turn of the millennium. These photographs of the exterior of listed buildings were taken by volunteers between 1999 and 2008. The project was supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund.

Date: 01 Sep 1999
Reference: IOE01/01003/03
Rights: Copyright IoE Mr Keith Ellis. Source Historic England Archive
Archive image, may not represent current condition of site.
To view this image please use Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge.

Your Contributions

Do you know more about this entry?

The following information has been contributed by users volunteering for our Enriching The List project. For small corrections to the List Entry please see our Minor Amendments procedure.

The information and images below are the opinion of the contributor, are not part of the official entry and do not represent the official position of Historic England. We have not checked that the contributions below are factually accurate. Please see our terms and conditions. If you wish to report an issue with a contribution or have a question please email [email protected].