CHURCH OF THE HOLY TRINITY

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1359030

Date first listed: 07-Apr-1983

Statutory Address: CHURCH OF THE HOLY TRINITY, CHURCH LANE N2

Map

Ordnance survey map of CHURCH OF THE HOLY TRINITY
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1359030 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 13-Nov-2018 at 18:26:17.

Location

Statutory Address: CHURCH OF THE HOLY TRINITY, CHURCH LANE N2

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Greater London Authority

District: Barnet (London Borough)

National Grid Reference: TQ 26592 89727

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

1. 5004 CHURCH LANE N2

Church of the Holy Trinity TQ 2689 23/10

II

2. Circa 1849 by Anthony Salvin. Church with aisled 5 bay nave, aisles added circa 1870, and aisleless chancel. Built in ragstone with freestone dressings. Aisles with separate pitched roofs. Bell-cote with spirelet at west end. North porch; and vestry at east end of north aisle. Plate-tracereid 2 and 3 light aisle windows. Slated roofs.

Listing NGR: TQ2659289727

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 198842

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing