All Saints, Burton Dassett

All Saints, Burton Dassett, Warwickshire CV47 2AB View on map

Built on Saxon foundations with stone carvings and medieval wall paintings and details from 12th and 13th centuries. It has been largely unaltered since medieval times. Six bells cast in 1686 are in use after restoration.

Contact

  • Grant Recipient

    All Saints Burton Dassett PCC
  • Contact for access

    Mr John Anderson

Opening Arrangements

⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.