Holy Trinity, Wilmore Street
Holy Trinity, Wilmore Street, Much Wenlock, Shropshire TF13 6HR View on map
Norman church built in 1150 by the Cluniac monks of Wenlock Priory. First church on the site was Anglo-Saxon, built probably around A.D. 680.
- Grant Recipient: Holy Trinity PCC
- Contact for access: Mrs Susan Crooke-Williams
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.