St Andrew, Ryton
St Andrew, Ryton, Shifnal, Shropshire TF11 9JL View on map
The tower was built in 1710 and the chancel in 1720. The side aisle was added in 1886 with memorials to the Kenyon-Slaneys of Hatton Grange.
Half way between the A442 (Telford to Bridgnorth Road) and A464 at the end of a cul-de-sac off a country Lane. Rail: Shifnal. Bus: 115
On public road
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes