St Andrew, Thursford
St Andrew, Thursford, Norfolk NR21 0BN View on map
Parish church dated to early 13th century, with the tower dated to the 14th century. The church was extended and renovated in the mid 1800s and contains some interesting stained glass windows, including one in the vestry inscribed 1579 which includes the Royal Arms of Elizabeth 1.
Saturdays and Sundays: 1 May - 4 October, from dawn to dusk.
7 miles north-east of Fakenham off the A148. Rail: Kings Lynn (25 miles)
During wet weather the grass car-park often gets muddy and slippery.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: No