St Benedict, Church Street
St Benedict, Church Street, Candlesby, Lincolnshire PE23 5RY View on map
Simple Victorian church, consisting of chancel, nave and tower with 5 ringable bells. Rebuilt in 1804 on the site of original church. Brick construction. Nice stained glass windows.
- Grant Recipient: Candlesby PCC
- Contact for access: Mr Paul Chafer
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.