St John the Baptist, Palmeira Square
St John the Baptist, Palmeira Square, Hove, East Sussex BN3 2FL View on map
Grade II listed built 1852-1854 in the decorated style by Edward and William Gilbert Haberson. The tall stone spire is a vital element of the townscape. Beautifully re ordered by conversion of the nave to a community centre and an older people's centre in the south aisle.
From 6 April to 2 November; Wednesdays 08.30 - 16.00, entry through the North door. Two members of the church always on hand to greet visitors. On an ad hoc basis we will also open to coincide with other events.
Situated at the west end of the Floral Clock garden with main entrance in Church Road. Rail: Brighton (2 miles), Hove (1 mile). Bus: No's 1, 2, 5, 6, 49, 81 and 700.
On street parking £1.00 per hour (pay and display).
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes