St Mary, High Street
St Mary, High Street, Great Eversden, Cambridgeshire CB23 1HE View on map
Parish church completed in 1470, consisting of chancel, nave, with north porch, west tower and two misericords. One of the misericords shows crest of the Beauchamp family.
- Grant Recipient: Eversden Churches PCC
- Contact for access: Mr Peter Morton
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.