St Mary the Virgin, Church Street
St Mary the Virgin, Church Street, Cleobury Mortimer, Shropshire DY14 8EG View on map
The church dates from c1160 with rebuilding and extensions during 14th and 15th centuries. Restored 1874-5 by Sir Gilbert Scott. Prominent features are the leaning walls and twisted spire which forms a distinctive local landmark.
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.