St Peter, Swainsthorpe
St Peter, Swainsthorpe, Norfolk NR14 8PH View on map
Parish church dating to the Saxon period, featuring a 12th century round tower. The church was subject to a comprehensive scheme of restoration in 1884.
- Grant Recipient: Swainsthorpe PCC
- Contact for access: Mrs Susan Peters-Corbett
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.