St Peter's on the Green, Froxfield Green
St Peter's on the Green, Froxfield Green, Petersfield, Hampshire GU32 1DH View on map
A tiny church which seats 80 worshippers. Built in 1884 by Arthur Blomfield; funded by William Nicholson of Pruett. Built originally as a mortuary chapel. The church replaced a 13th Century Saxon church, and is surrounded by the original churchyard which is grazed by sheep. It has a bellcote and two ancient yews in the churchyard. Situated in an attractive conservation area.
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.