Church of the Holy Trinity, Albert Road, Aldershot - Rushmoor

The first church to be built in the new town, by Sidney Stapley 1875-78 in the Early English style of stone with slate roof. Ashlar stonework showing signs of decay and repairs required to roof and west porch.

Church of the Holy Trinity, Albert Road, Aldershot - Rushmoor
© Historic England

Site Details

    Designated Site Name:
    CHURCH OF THE HOLY TRINITY
    Heritage Category:
    Listed Building grade II
    List Entry Number:
    1092621
    Local Planning Authority:
    Rushmoor
    Site Type:
    Religious ritual and funerary > Church

Location

    Building Name:
    Church of the Holy Trinity
    Street Name:
    Albert Road
    Locality:
    Aldershot
    County:
    Hampshire
    District / Borough:
    Rushmoor
    Parliamentary Constituency:
    Aldershot
    Region:
    London and South East

Assessment Information

    Assessment Type:
    Place of worship
    Condition:
    Poor
    Priority:
    F - Repair scheme in progress and (where applicable) end use or user identified; or functionally redundant buildings with new use agreed but not yet implemented.
    Previous Priority:
    F
    Ownership:
    Religious organisation
    Designation:
    Listed Place of Worship grade II