An exterior view looking up at the tower of the almshouses towards the chimneys of Greenwich Power Station in the background. The almshouses were built by Henry Howard, Earl of Northampton in 1616 and restored in 1812.
- 1945 - 1965
- Trinity Hospital, Old Woolwich Road, Greenwich, Greater London Authority, SE10
Norfolk Hospital, Riverside Walk, Greenwich, Greater London Authority, SE10
- Photograph (Negative)