Left Battery. No.2 Gun: view from north west showing original recesses partly obscured by steps to 1920's experimental emplacement.

Date:
1 Jan 2000 - 11 Feb 2003
Location:
Landguard Fort, Felixstowe, Suffolk Coastal, Suffolk
Reference:
AA046807
Type:
Photograph (Negative)

Image not available

Content

This is part of the Job: 2K/05450 Landguard Fort; within the Volume: BF111015 Landguard Fort, Felixstowe; within the Series: EHC01/002 EH Architectural Requests; within the Collection: EHC01 English Heritage(EH):Archive

Rights

Copyright Historic England Archive

People & Organisations

Darkroom Printer: Bull, Alun

Photographer: Bull, Alun

Keywords

Battery, Gun Emplacement