The church was known as the Smithfield Martyrs' Memorial Church. It demolished in the second half of the 20th century. Flats now occupy the site. This is a 20th century copy of a photographic image taken in circa 1868.
This is part of the Collection: GBA01 Gordon Barnes
Source: Historic England Archive
People & Organisations
Creator of Archive: Barnes, Gordon Lansdown