St Andrew's Church viewed from the east

Date:
1952
Location:
St Andrew's Church, Church Lane, Langar Cum Barnstone, Langar, Rushcliffe, Nottinghamshire
Reference:
BB53/00143
Type:
Photograph (Negative)

Image not available

Content

This is part of the Series: MBA01/01 Maurice Barley Collection - Negatives; within the Collection: MBA01 Maurice Barley Collection

Rights

© Historic England Archive

People & Organisations

Photographer: Barley, Maurice Willmore

Keywords

Medieval Church, Medieval Parish Church

Back
to top