The main facade of the Court House, Warwick, as seen from Castle Street opposite, with the statue representing 'Justice' by Thomas Stayner in the niche above the central door

Date:
1875 - 1895
Location:
The Court House, Jury Street, Warwick, Warwickshire
Reference:
BB57/01322

Image not available

Description

This is a copy negative, created in 1957 from the original print, also held in this collection.

Content

This is part of the Series: RBO01/43 Early Photographic Print Collection: Warwickshire; within the Collection: RBO01 Early Photographic Print Collection

Rights

Source: Historic England Archive

Keywords

Georgian Court House

Back
to top