The north east entrance to Park House

Date:
circa 1890
Location:
Park House, Leytonstone High Road, Leytonstone, Waltham Forest, Greater London Authority, E11
Show all locations
William Morris Gallery, Lloyd Park, Waltham Forest, Greater London Authority, E17
Reference:
BB58/00335

Image not available

Description

Park House was converted for use as a branch library from 1908 until it was demolished in 1934.

Content

This is part of the Series: RBO01/82 Early Photographic Print Collection: Waltham Forest; within the Collection: RBO01 Early Photographic Print Collection

Rights

Source: Historic England Archive

People & Organisations

Photographer: London Survey Committee

Keywords

Entrance, Georgian Detached House

Back
to top