The interior of St James's Church prior to restoration showing box pews

Date:
1850 - 1870
Location:
St James's Church, High Street, Bushey, Hertsmere, Hertfordshire
Reference:
BB60/02676

Image not available

Content

This is part of the Series: RBO01/19 Early Photographic Print Collection: Hertfordshire; within the Collection: RBO01 Early Photographic Print Collection

Rights

Source: Historic England Archive

Keywords

Box Pew, Cathedral, Church, Abbey

Back
to top