The porch tower on the south side of the church. There are relocated early Norman capitals flanking the round doorway, and an Anglo-Danish sundial on the east wall.

Date:
1900 - 1940
Location:
All Saints' Church, The Green, Old Byland And Scawton, Old Byland, Ryedale, North Yorkshire
Reference:
BB65/04625
Type:
Photograph (Negative)

Image not available

Content

This is part of the Series: RBO01/46 Early Photographic Print Collection: North Yorkshire; within the Collection: RBO01 Early Photographic Print Collection

Rights

Source: Historic England Archive

People & Organisations

Curator: Harris, Caroline

Keywords

Romanesque, Church

Back
to top