An exterior view of the north side of St John the Divine Church

Date:
1881 - 1885
Location:
St John The Divine Church, Vassell Road, Lambeth, Greater London Authority, SW9
Reference:
BB67/04366

Image not available

Content

This is part of the Series: HBL01/10 Copy negatives of images from the Bedford Lemere collection; within the Collection: HBL01 The Bedford Lemere Collection

Rights

Source: Historic England Archive

People & Organisations

Photographer: Bedford Lemere And Company

Architect: Street, George Edmund

Keywords

Victorian Parish Church

Back
to top