Interior view showing the altar and reredos in the church of St Martin and St Wilfrid on Lewes Road

Date:
1875 - 1920
Location:
Church Of St Martin And St Wilfrid, Lewes Road, Brighton, The City Of Brighton And Hove
Reference:
BB67/08380
Type:
Photograph (Negative)

Image not available

Description

The church was built in 1872-75 by the architect George Somers Clarke Junior.

Content

This is part of the Series: RBO01/40 Early Photographic Print Collection: East Sussex; within the Collection: RBO01 Early Photographic Print Collection

Rights

Source: Historic England Archive

People & Organisations

Architect: Somers Clarke Junior, George

Keywords

Altar, Reredos, Victorian Church

Back
to top