An exterior view of St Andrew's Church from the south-east

Date:
1850 - 1887
Location:
St Andrew's Church, Ongar, Greensted, Epping Forest, Essex
Reference:
BB68/02153
Type:
Photograph (Negative)

Image not available

Content

This is part of the Collection: NMR07 NMR Accessioned Negatives - Catalogued

Rights

Source: Historic England Archive

People & Organisations

Photographer: Wylie, William Michael

Donor: Sturdy, David

Keywords

Medieval Parish Church

Back
to top