The banqueting room at Stafford House, later named Lancaster House

Date:
29 Jul 1895 - 1 Aug 1895
Location:
Stafford House, Stable Yard, St James, City Of Westminster, Greater London Authority, SW1
Show all locations
Lancaster House, Stable Yard, St James, City Of Westminster, Greater London Authority, SW1
Reference:
BB71/03013

Image not available

Content

This is part of the Series: HBL01/10 Copy negatives of images from the Bedford Lemere collection; within the Collection: HBL01 The Bedford Lemere Collection

Rights

Source: Historic England Archive

People & Organisations

Photographer: Lemere, Henry Bedford: Bedford Lemere And Company

Photographer: Boucher, Adolphe Augustus: Bedford Lemere And Company

Architect: Wyatt, Benjamin Dean

Keywords

Banqueting Hall, Hanoverian Town House

Back
to top