Exterior of the north west transept of the Cathedral Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary showing the apsidal chapel

Date:
1940 - 1949
Location:
Lincoln Cathedral, Minster Yard, Lincoln, Lincolnshire
Reference:
BB74/03847

Image not available

Content

This is part of the Series: RBO01/26 Early Photographic Print Collection: Lincolnshire; within the Collection: RBO01 Early Photographic Print Collection

Rights

Source: Historic England Archive

People & Organisations

Photographer: Smith, S

Keywords

Transept, Medieval Church, Medieval Cathedral

Back
to top