A view of the corner of Smithfield Market. It was built between 1851 and 1866 by Horace Jones and was opened in 1868 as the London Central Meat Market after trade of live animals transferred to Islington in 1855.
- 1870 - 1900
- Smithfield Market, West Smithfield, City And County Of The City Of London, Greater London Authority, EC1
Central Market, City And County Of The City Of London, Greater London Authority
- Photograph (Negative)