This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
ST74NW WHATLEY CP 3/216 Manor Farmhouse, (previously listed as Manor Fare House with attached outbuilding wing) 11.3.68
Manor house, now farmhouse. Circa 1700, remodelling of earlier fabric. Rubble, dressed quoins, coped verges, one with saddlestones and finials, concrete double Roman tile roof, brick stacks. 2-storeys, continuous strings over each, 5-bays, 2-storey porch projecting in second bay from left, 3 and 4-light stone mullioned windows with hollow edge chamfers. Flat roofed porch, formerly plastered, has plain outer opening with passive stone lintel, string raised over it; above a plain vertical stone strip divides the first floor into 2 parts; parapet over. Plank door with strap hinges, stepped ovolo moulded surround.
Listing NGR: ST7338647635
Copyright IoE Mr Robert O. Caudwell. Source Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Caudwell, Robert O.
Rights Holder: Caudwell, Robert O.
Concrete, Rubble, Tile, Stuart Manor House, Georgian Domestic, House, Dwelling, Farmhouse, Agricultural Dwelling, Agriculture And Subsistence, Farm Building, Agricultural Building