This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
5224 CHURCH STREET (east side)
Barn immediately north- east of Almonry SP 1539 SW 9/63 25.8.60
C17 altered, possibly part of Sir Baptist Hick's layout at Old Campden House.
Coursed and squared rubble, Cotswold stone roof, hipped to south-west. Large roughly central double doors to both flanks. Gabled extensions at either side of south-east flank (the right hand one lower). Interior has 3-1-2 bays (turned angle in south extension) queen-post trusses.
Listing NGR: SP1543539368
Copyright IoE Lorna Freeman. Source Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Freeman, Lorna
Rights Holder: Freeman, Lorna
Rubble, Stone, Tudor Barn, Elizabethan Agriculture And Subsistence, Stuart Farm Building, Jacobean Agricultural Building