This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
5224 CHURCH STREET (south side) Former church rooms SP 1539 SW 9/72
1837, built as school for small boys. Coursed and squared rubble with Cotswold stone roof and coped verges on footstones. Four 3-light mullion windows with linked drips. Extended by one lower bay to east, which has entrance in return to south.
Listing NGR: SP1534739309
Copyright IoE Lorna Freeman. Source Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Freeman, Lorna
Rights Holder: Freeman, Lorna
Rubble, Stone, Georgian Church Hall, Victorian Civil, Meeting Hall, Public Building, School, Education